Be part of a team responsible for rigging crawler cranes along with carrying out planned maintenance and repairs on our extensive fleet of hydraulic crawler cranes. This will include working on equipment both in the workshop and various locations throughout the UK and Ireland. You will be required to attend breakdowns as and when they occur.
Location: 111 Station Road, Selston, Nottinghamshire, NG16 6FF
Reporting to: Hire Manager
Liaise with: Maintenance Manager, HSEQ Manager, Service Engineers
- To rig, service and perform repairs on hydraulic crawler cranes.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and servicing on crawler cranes.
- Maintain daily records using PDA systems to record all inspections, servicing and repairs.
- Assist with the maintenance manager to carry out fault diagnosis
- Maintain high standards of health and safety at all times.
- Be flexible to work away from home and extended hours to assist with breakdowns, this may include working weekends as and when required. A flexible attitude is essential.
- Attend mandatory training for the role including; NVQ Plant Maintenance, CPCS (Appointed person, Lift Supervisor, Slinger Signaller, Crane Operator) IPAF, CETOP Hydraulics, LEEA Accredited Courses.
- Perform servicing, maintenance on plant in the workshop and yard as required.
- Work efficiently in a team and as an individual.
- Undertake other duties that management may reasonably request.
- Mechanical experience working with heavy plant/machinery or heavy goods vehicles.
- Technically minded to carry out fault diagnosis and repairs on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on crawler cranes.
- Ability to work well in a team with good communication skills.
- A good attention to detail ensuring inspections are completed to the highest standards.
- Full UK driving licence
It is expected that all employees demonstrate behaviours that align with our company values and show enthusiasm to develop their career with Delden Cranes. Remuneration package is dependent on skills and experience.
For more information or to submit your CV for consideration please fill in the form below or email email@example.com.